The Sierra SRCO-2 features an all-stainless steel construction, and has three stainless steel inshot burners with a total output of 54,000 BTU/hr (per cavity), providing lightning-quick heating. The stainless front, top and sides, galvanized back panel, and porcelain enamel interior allows for easy cleaning.
Each oven has five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack guides. It comes with a stacking kit, including heavy duty casters (locking in front), a separator tray, and an exhaust flue extension and mounting hardware.
- 54,000 BTU per oven cavity (NAT or LP)
- Patented “plug-in, plug-out” control panel easy to service
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Dependent doors with windows (Full 180° opening)
- Energy saving high efficiency glass windows
- Heat-keeping dual door seal system
- Coved, porcelain interior
- Stay-cool heavy duty door handle.
- Soft Air, two-speed, 1/2 hp fan motor
- 11-position rack guides and 5 plated oven racks (per cavity)
- Electronic ignition
- Forced cool-down fan mode
- Oven “heat” light cycles with burners
- Oven “ready” light
Dimensions (WDH) 38.1″ x 44.3″ x 65.6″
Internal Dimensions (WDH) 29″ x 22.5″ x 19.75″
Rack Clearance 28″ width, 21″ depth
Number of Burners 3 + 3
Total BTU 108,000
Weight 817 lb
One year parts and labour warranty.